Sarny Castle in the Sudetes

Abandoned and forgotten until recently, since 2014 Sarny Castle has been under restoration to bring out the beauty shaped by its various owners since 1590.

The first refurbished part of the castle is available for sightseeing daily from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. The gatehouse from the 16th century is now a café with excellent coffee and cakes. Postcards with details of St. John Nepomucene Chapel from 1738 are available on site.

The restoration of Sarny Castle and adjacent buildings is a project meant to last 20 years. We are raising public and private donations for the project.

Each visit and all proceeds spent at Sarny Castle support the ongoing renovation.